Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Last Few Weeks...

So Here is our lives over the past month. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get this published. I have been having issues with the videos. Yea, I didn't realize that videos could only be super small. And, I mean, what parent takes a small video of their kid. So I am going to try to work around this issue. I am super frustrated though. But don't worry I am seeking help through an amazing Doctor. His name is Reilly Wynne and he is the cutest little guy around. I must run he is talken to me through the moniter....Enjoy the pics!!!!

"Look I can stand on my own...only holding on to something."
I'm not sure if you can really see it, But Reilly is a little Alfalfa
with all the hair that he is getting. It doesn't look like much
but he has sooooo much more than he did.

Playing at Livy's Birthday - June 11
How sweet it is to be the Birthday Girl!!
"Mommy I'll have my cocktail of milk now."

Maggie, Pops & D's (my Dad & Stepmom) dog, just loved Reilly. D & Reilly - Father's Day Weekend
Mama and baby havin a big time!!
We're so cute!!!
"Granddaddy come here and give me a kiss!!" - Father's Day
Dad Just love the 80's glasses...hehehe

I Love you Papa!!

Goofin around with Daddy I just love the sand!
Gettin' Clean!! Bath time with Daddy!

Daddy Dawg & Lil' Dawg watching UGA at the College World Series - June 21
Playing in the BOT - Basket O' Toys





No comments: