Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Reilly's 1st Year

So Monday the 10th, marked a year since our beautiful little man was born. I am really starting to feel very nostalgic and just wanting to spend as much time with Reilly while he is still a "baby", even though he is closer to a toddler now. God has just been so good to us this year. As most of you know i did not go back to work after Reilly was born and The Lord has still provided for us. We, like all, have felt the effects form the Market crash but have still been able to stay afloat and i have been able to spend such a wonderful year with my little man. He really is such a joy in Josh's and my life. We look at him and he just smiles back at us and he melts us all over again. He is really starting to walk and talk and show us his sweet personality. He knows want he wants and is not afraid to let us know how he feels. I just can't believe how fast it has gone. everyone says it goes fast and i didn't believe them, but now all i want is for him just to stay a baby. Today i went and got him out of his crib and he just laid his head on my shoulder and just loved on mommy. what more could a parent ask for. I hope that this next year will be just a amazing, challenging, and fruitful. I thank the Lord everyday for the time i get to spend with both of my men. I wasn't too sure about being the mother of a boy at first when we found out...but being the mother of a little man is just the most amazing, wonderful gift God could have ever given me. 

Please enjoy reminiscing over the last year with us.  Sorry that there are so many pictures...I couldn't decide on just one per month.










































4 comments:

theregofour said...

What a wonderful reflection of the past year! I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it...keep lovin' on that cutie pie!

Tess Bush said...

Martha for the record you can NEVER post to many pictures! What a sweet post this is! Can't wait to celebrate with you'll on Saturday! :-)

Patty Jeanne said...

Martha,
I so love looking at your blog. Looking at Reilly's pictures from the past year is so amazing! He has changed so much! You and Josh are so blessed to have such sweet little boy with the greatest personality! Thank you for sharing a part of your life and Reilly's life with me and including me. You have always made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I'm glad to be a part of your lives and love you all.
Love, Patty

Charity Mack said...

GREAT pics Martha! What a cutie he is!